These are short sessions that cost significantly less than full sessions. Perfect for your baby’s one year photoshoot, a maternity session, a quick family session, or whatever milestone you want to capture!
$400 + tax
- 30 minutes max
- Location is restricted to the map shown below.
- 25 edited high resolution images delivered via email
- $10 per each additional image. No prints included.
- No locations outside of Clear Lake, Seabrook, Kemah, Pasadena, La Porte, Shoreacres, Clear Lake City and Deer Park.
- Please message me for specific location ideas!
Example Half Session: http://carolynkipper.com/janssen-family-photos/
These are sessions catered to you. Typically shot at sunset, we can go or do whatever you want! I especially love family sessions that are interactive, like a pumpkin patch farm in the fall, or a day at the rodeo in the spring. Let’s have fun with it!
$750 + tax
- Approximately 2 hours in length
- At your location of choice
- A full set of 4″x 6″ prints from the session
- One 16″x 20″ wall portrait mounted on masonite
- 50+ edited high resolution images delivered via email
- Unlimited outfit changes
- $100 travel fee if further than 65 miles from 77586
- $10 per each additional image
Example full session: http://carolynkipper.com/pike-place-market-family-lifestyle-session/
12 HOUR “DAY IN THE LIFE” SESSION:
- $1600 + tax
- 12 hours in your life
- Approximately 250 high resolution photos, delivered on a USB in a rustic wooden box
- 30 x 40 photoblock gallery collage (this is an $800 product on its own!!)
- Transportation costs (either airfare or gas) + lodging required if more than 60 miles from 77586
Let me capture your family as you are right now. This is my specialty. I promise to capture you in the most beautiful light and to showcase how truly amazing your life is. I will also capture individual portraits of your children and posed family photos, to make this a truly one-of-a-kind photo session.
Example Day In The Life Session: http://carolynkipper.com/eames-a-day-in-the-life-photography-session/
BOOK YOUR SESSION:
Ready to book a session with me? Bridal, family, maternity, child, engagement, etc… no-matter what the session, the first step is paying the $200 deposit, which also acts as your session fee (and is non-refundable, though you may transfer to a different date.) The remaining amount is due on the day of your photoshoot.
- 8.25% Texas sales tax added to all packages and prints.
- Each final photo is given in black & white as well as color
- I have no limits on how many people can attend a full session. Grandparents are more than welcome to tag along!
- All final galleries will be emailed to you via a zip drive. If you would like your gallery on a USB drive, it is an additional $25.
- You will receive an online PROOF gallery of low res UNEDITED images within 7 days of your session. It is then your choice to choose which photos I hand edit. Edits will be completed within 10 days of you choosing your photos from the proof gallery. If you prefer to not have the difficult task of choosing, I am more than happy to pick the photos for you! In that case, I will only send you the final edited photos.
I charge $350+ tax per hour for events. That includes approximately 50 photos per hour emailed to you via ZIP drive.
$3,250 + tax includes full day wedding coverage with approximately 600 high resolution images delivered via USB in a wooden box
- Add an engagement session for $250
- Add a second shooter for $400
- Please message me for more detailed pricing information!
BIRTH PHOTOGRAPHY: I photograph a limited number of births in the Houston area throughout the year. I offer a discount if you have a pre-scheduled cesarean or induction, because I don’t have to block off my calendar (and turn away other clients during that on-call month) for those types of scheduled births. All births include a USB of 200 high resolution digital files (edited in color & black & white), and a beautiful thick paged album. Please contact me for availability & pricing.
PLEASE NOTE: Carolyn Kipper Photography provides photography to everyone, regardless of people’s age, disability, gender, gender identity, race, religion or sexual orientation. No discrimination is tolerated. Everyone is welcome!